How to install plone.app.intid
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install plone.app.intid
This package provides a Generic Setup extension profile that will install an IntId utility in a CMF portal. Additionally, it registers intid handlers for the standard object events on CMF content. Finally, it finds existing CMF content in the portal and registers it with the IntId utility.
Installation for Plone 3.3 requires plone.app.intid <= 1.0b3 and five.intid <= 0.4.3.
- removing zope.app.container as dependency and importing events interfaces from zope.lifecycle [garbas]
- intid/setuphandlers.py: Removed blacklisted and unused interface IDynamicType from query. Closes http://dev.plone.org/ticket/11946. [kleist]
- Fixed registration of pre existing contents in the intids utility [gborelli]
- Added setup tests [gborelli]
- Remove includeOverride for five.intid. [thet]
- Fix import step intid-register-content to register content in all Languages if LinguaPlone is installed. [csenger]
- Made compatible with Plone 3.3 [alecm]
- fixed dependecy of import profiles [naro]
- Initial release [alecm]