How to install Plim
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install plim
For more information visit the Documentation Page.
- Hotfix: fixed assertion error in handlebars parser.
- Feature: added support for Handlebars blocks.
- Hotfix: updated links to github.
- Hotfix: prevent lexer from parsing embedded markup inside style and script blocks.
- Feature: added support for Embedded Markup.
- Feature: plimc utility is now able to output plain HTML.
- Feature: added support for Inline Statements.
- Feature: added support for dynamic attributes unpacker (an equivalent to Slim's splat attributes).
- Hotfix: fixed bug with unicode handling.
- Hotfix: fixed bug with static unicode attributes.
- Unnecessary newline characters at the end of literal blocks have been removed.
- Added the command-line tool plimc.
- Fixed bug that had to do with incorrect parsing of multi-line dynamic class attributes.
- Fixed bug that had to do with passing incorrect data to plim parser in babel adapter.
- 0.7.10 Fixed bug with unicode error in python block. Thanks to sqrabs@github!
- 0.7.9 Added babel message extraction plugin.
- 0.7.8 Expanded range of possible numeric values that don't require double-quoting.
- Fixed bug with linebreaks without trailing newline character.
- Fixed bug with missing explicit whitespace after =, and ==, line indicators.
- 0.7.6 Fixed bug with incorrect parsing of static boolean attributes.
- 0.7.5 Fixed bug with comment and content blocks separated by empty lines.
- 0.7.4 Added -stylus extension.
- 0.7.3 Fix bug with literal one-liners.
- 0.7.1 Fixed installation error caused by missing README.rst.
- 0.7.0 Initial public release.