How to install picasa-downloader
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install picasa-downloader
A script that automatically downloads all images from a picasa web album.
###Installation For a stable install run ` pip install picasa-downloader ` If you wish to run the latest copy out of git ` python setup.py install ` ###Operation Run it by using: ` picasa user_id [--resume=album_name] [--force] [--username=google_username] [--password=google_password] `
- user_id can either be the user's numeric Google ID or their Gmail address (with '@gmail.com' at the end)
- The optional resume flag allows you to skip all albums until you reach the album specified.
- Force will overwrite existing image files with re-downloaded copies.
- Username and password allows the user to login and download private albums--if both are not provided, the script will simply ignore logging in