How to install PapyDVD
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install papydvd
Simple application for manage a personal database of movies.
This is based the repoze.bfg framework and has been tested on MacOS, Windows and Linux systems.
How to install
Please, read the installation notes of repoze.bfg documentation.
Even if this is Web application, the target of the application is for personal use, not Web and multi-users.
This is in a very pre-alpha stage of development.
The language of the application is italian. I really like to make this i18n aware, but for now I found great problems with repoze.bfg translations mechanism (poor documentation).
- added missing files from the last release
- fixed some demo models path
- added batching
- added search query
- added moives count
- added main template, with Chamelion macro mechanism
- added directors view
- added genres view
- is possibile to remove images columns (undocumented)
- added jGrowl for notification mechanism
- added primary_number and secondary_number fields to movies
- removed surname column to director
- added a table for storing images, that will be displayed in side columns
- added utility views for export/import movies in CSV format
- lateral images are stored in the database now (feature not documented yet)
- added favicon
- first pre-alpha version