How to install p4a.calendar
- Download and install ActivePython
- Buy and install the Business Edition license from account.activestate.com
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install p4a.calendar
TODO: Add some info here about how to install with buildout and what the dependencies are (see setup.py)
The p4a.calendar package is a package for producing calendars from collection of events. Features include:
- Monthly, Weekly, Daily view
- Any calendar activated (smart) folder can has several default views including a monthly, weekly and daily view.
- Chronological event view
- The events gathered together by the activated calendar can be displayed using a chronological event listing.
- Past events view
- Events that have already occurred are grouped into a past events listing page.
- Color coding by event type
- Events can be color coded based on what event type (keyword) they have been assigned.
When you're reading this you have probably already run easy_install p4a.calendar. Find out how to install setuptools (and EasyInstall) here: http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/EasyInstall
For installation into a Zope environment, create a file called p4a.calendar-configure.zcml in the /path/to/instance/etc/package-includes directory. The file should only contain this:<include package="p4a.calendar" />
- Maintainer, Lennart Regebro - regebro (at) gmail.com
- Rocky Burt - rocky (at) serverzen.com
- Nate Aune - natea (at) jazkarta.com
- Minor cleanups.
- Add Dutch translations [WouterVH]
- Fixed the reStructuredText so that the pypi page will render properly on
the next release [lucielejard]
- Adding missing zcml slugs for p4a.common and p4a.z2utils [nate]
- Removed browser package and interfaces module (except some backwards
compatibility) since these are provided by Dateable
- Updated documentation.
- Support for Plone 3
- Translations to german, french, spanish, norwegian and greek.
- Various bugfixes, including #23: Grey out currently selected view
- Fixed issue #45: events that span across several months can now be viewed
properly on the ending month [Rocky Burt]
- Fixed issue #42: days with multiple events show the events
overlapping in IE 6 [Rocky Burt]
- Many bug fixes (resulting from Boston 2007 P4A sprint)
- Various fixes
- Day popup view now shows complete daily list of events instead of
just two, fixes issue #6 [Rocky Burt]
- Fixed issue where times representing noon hour were improperly being
given the 'am' identifier, fixes #8, thanks to Bill Schindler [Rocky Burt]
- Made the week tuple generation (monthweeks) more robust again, fixes
issue #7 [Rocky Burt]
- Fixed an issue where when using december getting the current set of
weeks would error out with OverflowError. Resolves #5 [Rocky Burt]
- Added new support interfaces [Rocky Burt]
- Added links between views + add view [Lennart Regebro]
- Added support for sticking in a content provider in the month view
- First release with unrecorded set of functionality [Rocky Burt]