How to install ooch
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install ooch
Sharing files on a local network made kinda easy.
Share files with:
python -mooch -s filename filename filename dirname
Sharing a dirname shares all the files in that directory.
Find files to mooch with:
Grab a specific file with:
python -mooch filename
Use python -mooch to discover the other command-line arguments, such as verbosity and port number controls.
- you can't mooch and offer files on the same host
- the interface is a bit crap
- no support for auto-zipping files up
- actually, no compression at all
- and, you know, a bunch of stuff 'cos this is a toy thrown together in a
Version History (in Brief)
- 1.0 is the initial release
Copyright (c) 2011 Richard Jones <http://mechanicalcat.net/richard>
See the source file for the license