How to install neuronvisio
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install neuronvisio
What is it
Neuronvisio is a Graphical User Interface for NEURON simulator environment. Neuronvisio connect with NEURON using the new python NEURON interface.
- 3D visualization of the model with the possibility to change it runtime
- Creation of vectors to record any variables present in the section
- Pylab integration to plot directly the result of the simulation
- Exploration of the timecourse of any variable among time using a color coded scale
- the GUI runs in its own thread so it's possible to use the console (integrated with IPython)
- automatically download and load models from ModelDB
More info are available on the homepage: http://neuronvisio.org
To create offline documentation similar to the one online you will need sphinx http://sphinx.pocoo.org/ installed.
Move in the doc directory:
and then launch:
In the _build/html directory you will have the online doc.