How to install mediagoblin-spaetz
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install mediagoblin-spaetz
What is GNU MediaGoblin?
- Initially, a place to store all your photos that’s as awesome as, if not more awesome than, existing network services (Flickr, SmugMug, Picasa, etc)
- A place for people to collaborate and show off original and derived creations. Free, as in freedom. We’re a GNU project after all.
- Later, a place for all sorts of media, such as video, music, etc hosting.
- Later, federated with OStatus!
Is it ready for me to use?
Yes! But with caveats. The software is usable and there are instances running, but it's still in its early stages.
Can I help/hang out/participate/whisper sweet nothings in your ear?
Yes! Please join us and hang out! For more information on where we hang out, see our Join page
Where is the documentation?
The beginnings of a site administration manual is located in the docs/ directory in HTML, Texinfo, and source (Restructured Text) forms. It's also available online at http://docs.mediagoblin.org/ in HTML form.
Contributor/developer documentation as well as documentation on the project processes and infrastructure is located on the wiki.