How to install m01.mongofake
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install m01.mongofake
This package provides a FAKE mongoDB implementation and is quite handy for testing.
- Added support for Python 3.3.
- Dropped support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- added realistic FakeCollection.remove return values
- bugfix around FakeCollection.save
- feature: support pymongo 2.4 API and support new safe write concern
- include m01.stub for testing mongofake components and compare with real pymongo output. Use --all option for real pymongo and mongodb tests.
- implemented some basic tests and run them with m01.stub and m01.mongofake libraries
- implemented correct response for collection update method based on new pymongo 2.4. More will follow if more tests get implemented
- switch from lovely.importchecker to p01.recipe.setup importchecker which doesn't warn about bad svn url during buildout process
- inproved dictify method, also convert single SON object to dict
- add some initial tests
- First independent release from m01.mongo.testing