How to install lazr.jobrunner
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install lazr.jobrunner
This file requires editing
Note to the author: Please add something informative to this README before releasing your software, as a little documentation goes a long way. Both README.rst (this file) and NEWS.txt (release notes) will be included in your package metadata which gets displayed in the PyPI page for your project.
You can take a look at the README.txt of other projects, such as repoze.bfg (http://bfg.repoze.org/trac/browser/trunk/README.txt) for some ideas.
0.11 * Add indirection to user error handling to avoid oopses if the Job is
- Tweak clear_queues
- Specify specific kombu and celery versions
- Rename inspect_queues to clear_queues
- New script: clear-queues
- Comment updates
- Shorter timeout for drain_queues
- No code changes.
- Support list_queued for celery tasks.
- removed: manage RabbitMQ server via testresources, instead of using system rabbit
- manage RabbitMQ server via testresources, instead of using system rabbit
- new script jobrunnerctl
- Support fast lane/slow lane queues
- Support retry_error_types even when security-proxied
- Updates to support running via celery in Launchpad
Release date: 15-Mar-2012
- Initial reelease