Validate dict-like object against schema, using just callables.
- Allows validating and sanitizing dicts using any callables
- Provides several useful helpers
- Easy to use -- no class-bases boilerplate!
- validate function takes any mapping as data and another mapping as scheme
- and check data against scheme. It returns list of errors.
sanitize function takes any mapping as data and another mapping as scheme and converts data according to schema definition.
For more info -- see tests.
~/yourvirtualenv/python setup.py install
pip install kuvalda
The MIT License, in LICENSE file.