How to install gocept.month
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install gocept.month
A datatype which stores a year and a month.
This package provides the data type Month (typical usage: Month(4, 2003)), which supports conversion to and from strings, as well as a zope.schema field and widgets for both zope.formlib and z3c.form.
To use the month field, <include package="gocept.month"/> and declare a schema like this:
>>> import gocept.month >>> import zope.interface >>> import zope.schema >>> class IContract(zope.interface.Interface): ... title = zope.schema.TextLine(title=u"Contract title") ... start = gocept.month.MonthField(title=u"Starting date") ... end = gocept.month.MonthField(title=u"Ending date")
To use the form widgets, you need to require the form setuptools extra (i.e. gocept.month[form]), and <include package="gocept.month.browser"/> in your ZCML.
- Split off widgets into setuptools extra form, and don't include the browser ZCML by ourselves, so clients can use only the domain part of this package without the UI parts.
- Added firstOfMonth method to Month.
- Using zope.formlib >= 4.0 instead of zope.app.form.
- Updated to ZTK 1.1.5.
- Add MonthInterval.forYear().
- Declared fromString method as a class method in interface.
- Added __contains__ method on Month.
- Declare dependencies that some upstream packages need but don't declare.
- Use stdlib's doctest module, not zope.testing's which is deprecated.
- Initial public release.