How to install gocept.form
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install gocept.form
gocept.form provides some extended functionality for zope.formlib and z3c.form. To use the package with formlib support, require it using gocept.form[formlib]. To use the package with z3c.form support, require it using gocept.form[z3cform].
gocept.form.grouped provides a very low-tech way of grouping schema fields into field sets. The styling is applied only via CSS.
Base Add and Edit forms
gocept.form.base.Add and gocept.form.base.Edit providing some common code to make implementing basic forms more convenient.
- Fixed a bug in sorting of grouped widgets when a remainder group was
- Fixed a bug the grouped forms: The widgets were stored on a class variable
and thus shared in different threads.
- Added Base Add and Edit forms
- Fixed a bug which prevented the automatic gerneration of remaining fields if
field_groups was a tuple.
- Added a css class for the field groups (field-group).
- Added locales for gocept.form (i18n for string in gocept_form_macros)
- IMPORTANT: Usage changed. Please look at the first paragraph of this
- Added pagelet support for z3c.form forms (see pagelet.py)
- Added small function applySchemaData to apply data to an object according
to a schema. This is useful in constructors or in add forms.
- Made grouped forms ignore missing fields.
- Added destructive action feature.
- Added support for grouping generic forms (subclass of zope.formlib.form.Form).