How to install ftw.dashboard.dragndrop
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install ftw.dashboard.dragndrop
ftw.dashboard.dragndrop adds persistent dragndrop functionality to the standard plone dashboard.
All dashboard portlets can be moved with drag'n'drop from column to column and reordered in the column. - Folding: Dashboard porlets are foldable. - Edit portlet icon: Dashboard portlets have an icon on the top (pencil) for editing the portlet. - close/remove portlet: Dashboard portlets have an icon on the top (cross) for removing the portlet from the dashboard.
- Add ftw.dashboard.dragndrop to your buildout configuration:
eggs = ftw.dashboard.dragndrop
- Run buildout.
- Install ftw.dashboard.dragndrop in portal_setup.
- Configure the dashboard in the portal_properties tool (addablePortlets).
True: The dashboard will always be editable, all functionalities are available False: The standard view (@@dashboard) will only provide the dragndrop and the fold functionality. Use the @@manage-dashbord view to customize your dashboard.
Number of dashboard columns. There are only 4 portlet managers provided by plone. If you need more you need to register additional dashboard portlet managers.
Defines the addable portlets. You can use "portlet.Calendar" or "portlet.Calendar:Portlet Calendar". With the latter form you can change the title of the portlet. You ca also use "@@my-view:My custom view, which adds a portlet". If the first parts starts with "@@", the given view will be called.
Displays the plone.leftcolumn
Displays the plone.rightcolumn
- Remove unused disableSelection on column elements.
- Fixed accessibility issues in dashboard overview.
- Fix browserlayer name.
- Security fixes.
- Removed visualClear class from statusmessage on empty dashboard.
- onegov.ch approved: add badge to readme.
- Update German translations.
- Add function to reset the actions when the portlet reloads.
- Added css for default plone.
- Do not show actions bar at all when dashboard is not editable.
Before it did show the bar but it contained no actions. [jone]
- Show a dialogbox to confirm if you want to delete a portlet.
- Add missing browser layers to views.
- Move portal status messages in dashboard beneath add menu.
This allows a consistent UI where the add menu is not moved around anymore. [jone]
- Update dashboard column height when draging a portlet.
- Use links and span tag with background-images for portletActions.
Removed old portlet icons. Added styling for portletActions. [Julian Infanger]
- Add dashboard-columns-X class on manage-dashboard view too.
- Add dashboard-columns-X class, indicating the amount of used columns.
This helps styling the columns. Styled for 3-columns. [jone]
- Update French translations.
- Added attributes cols and rows to textarea (W3C).
- Fix generated HTML structure on not directly editable dashboards.
- Code cleanup (pylint/pep8).
- Update test buildout configuration.
- Describe all ftw.dashboard properties.
- Use portlet adder method from dashboard.pt
also on manage-dashboard.pt [mathias.leimgruber]
- Fix js condition if dashboard editable is enabled.
- Dont show errormessage if feed is available.
- Support for portlet adder views, starting with '@@'.
- Override plone default rss portletrenderer. Show up a message
if feed is not parsable or the feed url itself cannot be found. [mathias.leimgruber]
- Wrap diff around portlet actions.
- Add a class to body while you drag a portlet.
- Added move button to portlet headers.
- Added some French Translations
- Added upgrade step from 1.1.4 to 1.1.5
- Implemented show/hide right/left column on dashboard.
- Fix "Classic" portlet ID in default addable property.
- Translate portlet titles in add-dropdown in "plone" domain like in plone default dashboard.
- Fixed missing 'var' in JS
- Fixed package namespace declaration.
- Added z3c.autoinclude entry point to mark this as a Plone plugin
- updated jquery.ui version for correct plone4 support
- fixed some templates and css styles, so that it work's fine with plone4
- Removed unused livequery.js in the jsregistry
- Added some additional css classes
- Removed unused configlet icons
- added the new user friendly name function, also for the manage-dashboard page
- In selection to add new portlet in dashboard, can have a user friendly
name, in stead of portlet.Calendar, you can use Calendar, just in addable_portlets use: portlet.Calendar:Calendar [lucmult]
- initial release