How to install fsd.cmfbibliographyat
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install fsd.cmfbibliographyat
A simple integration of CMFBibliographyAT with FacultyStaffDirectory
Add fsd.bibliographyat to the eggs option and zcml slug option of your buildout.cfg.
A BibliographyFolder can be added either within the FSDDirectory instance or individually for every FSDPerson object. On the person level you can select a new supplementary view 'Co-author publications' displaying all publications within the FSD instance where the firstname and fullname matches against the author list of a publication.
The implementation covers the following usecases:
- persons create their own bibliography folder on the person level and
maintain their "primary" publications there
- a global bibliography folder in the FSD root or within another Person
object contains bibliography entries
Three new bibliography views are available:
- base_view - as it comes with CMFBibliography
- Primary author view - shows all entries of a persons bibliography folder
(basically identically with base_view) - Co-author view - list bibliography entries from other bibliography folders where the fullname of the current person matches one of the authors of any found entry - Primary+Co-author view combines primary and co-auther view
fsd.cmfbibliographyat is published under the Zope Public License (ZPL 2.1). See LICENSE.txt.
- major rewrite
- added uninstall code
- Initial release