How to install five.customerize
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install five.customerize
five.customerize provides the ability to locally customize Page Template-based browser views, much like it is possible to customize file-system based view templates in the CMF's portal_skin tools.
Read-only Subversion checkout:
Writable Subversion checkout:
$ svn co svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/five.customerize/trunk
- Removed dependency and support for zope.app.pagetemplate.
- Fix bug which prevented authorization of TTW views in Zope 2.12+ [davisagli]
- Fixed: mangle works when a template has in its path a folder which name starts with a dot. [thomasdesvenain]
1.0.1 - 2011-04-03
- Made tests compatible with PluggableAuthService 1.7.3 [esteele]
1.0 - 2010-06-13
- Package metadata cleanup and provide a buildout configuration for testing the package on its own. [hannosch]
- Made tests compatible with Zope 2.13 and avoid deprecation warnings. [hannosch]
1.0b1 - 2010-05-01
- Updated imports to avoid dependencies on zope.app.component and zope.app.container. [davisagli]
- Fixed a memory leak by making sure that TTW view subclasses are only generated once, rather than once per request. [davisagli]
- Make sure TTW viewlet and portlet classes get the containing view as the view parameter on initialization, rather than getting themselves. [davisagli]
1.0a1 - 2009-11-14
- Support Zope 2.12's BoundPageTemplateFile.
- Fixed deprecation warnings for use of Globals.
- Specify all package dependencies.
- Avoid a dependency on zope.app.apidoc by copying over the getViews method.
0.3 - 2008-07-07
- Fix for the long-standing issue where the security context had mysteriously gone missing.
0.2 - 2007-08-17
- Support for viewlets and portlets as used in Plone 3.0
0.1.3 - 2007-07-08
- Fix in setup.py
0.1.2 - 2007-05-04
- Release for Plone 3.0beta3 without OSX metadata
0.1.1 - 2007-03-03
- Minor tweaks and enhancements for the integration into Plone 3.0
0.1 - 2006-10-30
- Initial version.