How to install experimental.btree
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install experimental.btree
This library provides experimental code to speed up BTree difference and intersection functions, as used by the ZCatalog.
It's been extracted out from experimental.catalogqueryplan now that the query plan implementation has been moved to ZCatalog itself.
To test, import the monkey patch in other tests, like CMFPlone:
and run the test.
Development of this project takes place at: https://github.com/Jarn/experimental.btree
1.1 - 2011-08-21
- Update to Cython 0.15. [hannosch]
- Correct small/big assignment if only the fist argument is a tree set. [hannosch]
- Avoid intersection optimizations if both arguments are non-tree sets. [hannosch]
1.0 - 2011-07-29
- Split off from experimental.catalogqueryplan. [hannosch]