How to install django-treebeard
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install django-treebeard
django-treebeard is a library that implements efficient tree implementations for the Django Web Framework 1.4+, written by Gustavo Picón and licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
- Flexible: Includes 3 different tree implementations with the same API:
- Adjacency List
- Materialized Path
- Nested Sets
- Fast: Optimized non-naive tree operations (see Benchmarks).
- Easy: Uses Django Model Inheritance with abstract classes to define your own models.
- Clean: Testable and well tested code base. Code/branch test coverage is above
96%. Tests are available in Jenkins:
- Test suite running on different versions of Python, Django and database engine: https://tabo.pe/jenkins/job/django-treebeard/
- Code quality: https://tabo.pe/jenkins/job/django-treebeard-quality/
You can find the documentation in