How to install django-lfc
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install django-lfc
What is it?
LFC is a Content Manangement System based on Django
- Added utils menu entry.
- Added update all permissions utility.
- Added reindex method.
- Bugfix save_workflow_state: only take care of the workflow's objects
- Bugfix GroupForm: Take only global roles into account.
- Fixed syntax error in forms.py
- Bugfix: pinned version of djangorecipe to 0.23.1
- Bugfix: Removed mutuable parameters; issue #11 of django-permissions
- Bugfix: delete assigned portlets after an object has been deleted
- Bugfix: templatetag 'navigation': check whether there is a 'get_ancestors' method; issue #25
- Bugfix: invalidate cache after images has been updated or added; issue #50
- Bugfix: prevent to add same Users several times to a Role; issue #6 of django-workflows
- Bugfix: DatabaseErrors with Postgres; issue #5 of django-permissions
- Bugfix: changed order of passed parameters to has_permission; issue #6 of django-permissions
- Bugfix: removed not needed import of "sets"; issue #8 of django-permissions
- Fix for issue #43: User needs permission 'manage_content' in order to change creator
- Fix for issue #44: Take care of user's permissions within children tab
- Fix for issue #45: Delete Portlet within delete_portlet (not only PortletAssignment)
- Bugfix: Corrected several needed permissions for cut/copy'n paste
- Don't display paste button, if the user hasn't the right permission
- Fix for issue #34: Make removing of dates (within Metadata tab) possible
- Fix for issue #35: Don't require "manage_portal"-permission to change languages within management UI
- Fix for issue #36: Typo in object_permissions.html
- Fix for issue #37: Password change form: change password of selected user (not current logged-in user)
First final release
- Bugfix management: access to jsi18n; issue #33