How to install django-filebrowser
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install django-filebrowser
Media-Management with Grappelli.
The FileBrowser is an extension to the Django administration interface in order to:
- browse directories on your server and upload/delete/edit/rename files.
- include images/documents to your models/database using the FileBrowseField.
- select images/documents with TinyMCE.
FileBrowser 3.5 requires
- FileBrowser 3.5.3 (Development Version, not yet released, see Branch Stable/3.5.x)
- FileBrowser 3.5.2 (February 22 2013): Compatible with Django 1.4/1.5
- FileBrowser 3.4.3 (April 2012): Compatible with Django 1.3
Older versions are availabe at GitHub, but are not supported anymore.