How to install coopr.extras
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install coopr.extras
The Coopr software project integrates a variety of Python optimization-related packages. Coopr supports a diverse set of optimization capabilities that can be used formulate and analyze optimization applications:
- Pyomo: Formulate algebraic models within Python's modern programming language
- PySP: Generic solvers for stochastic programming problems
- COLIN: Scripts that simplify IO between optimizers and black-box applications
- SUCASA: Customize MIP solvers to expose model structure to the MIP solver engine
This is an extension package that includes a variety of extra Python packages that Coopr can leverage. Additionally, this package includes a variety of other optimization-related packages that a user might find useful (e.g. PuLP-OR).
BSD. See the LICENSE.txt file.
- coopr - The root directory for Coopr source code
- Documentation and Bug Tracking
- Trac wiki: https://software.sandia.gov/trac/coopr
- See the AUTHORS.txt file.
- Project Managers
- William E. Hart, email@example.com
- Mailing List
- The main list for help and announcements
- Where developers of Coopr discuss new features
Third Party Software
See the setup.py file.