How to install collective.setuphandlertools
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install collective.setuphandlertools
Tools for Plone setuphandler steps when running Generic Setup import Steps.
Add calendar types to Products.CMFPlone.CalendarTool.
Add a group to plone.
Add a user to plone.
Create an Archetype content item in the given context. This function is called by create_item_runner for each content found in it's given data structure.
Create Archetype contents from a list of dictionaries, where each dictionary describes a content item and optionally it's childs.
Remove content items from a context.
Exclude an item from the navigation and retract it, if it was published. For example, to hide "Members" folder, if it shouldn't be shown to anonymous users.
Return True if marker_file CANNOT be found in the current profile's context. Used to exit a setuphandler step if it isn't called in profile's context.
Load a file from a directory and return it's data.
Persistently configure a specific transformation in portal_transforms.
Configure safe_html transformation from portal_transforms, so that it also allows embed and object elements. Also configure the style_whitelist to allow some styles needed for TinyMCE to bypass a limitation found in beta versions of Plone 4.0.
Helper function to update a schema of an already registered portlet.
- Write integration tests.
Carsten Senger for adding users.
- Allow color styles in unsafe_html_transform step. Allows colorizing text in TinyMCE. [thet]
- In create_item and create_item_runner, allow configurations of existing items. Still don't allow creating items over existing ones. [thet]
- Add options to deactivate hiding or retracting to hide_and_retract, if necessary. [thet]
- Add update_portlet_schema helper function. [thet]
- Bugfixes: Missing import and don't call callers_globals for load_file. [thet]
- Initial release. [thet]