How to install collective.pygal.plonestats
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install collective.pygal.plonestats
collective.pygal.plonestats is mainly meant to demonstrate the ease of use and integration of pygal into plone. It shows how to create charts and render them into a pagetemplate. It uses the portal catalog indexes for the analyses.
It will give you an overview of the contents in your plonesite:
- Keywords: which keywords are used in your site as a piechart
- Content by Creator: Who create how many content items in a barchart
- Content by types: which content types are used how frequently in a
- Review states: A piechart displaying how many items are in which
- Created items by year: A linechart showing the additions to your
site by year
- Created items by month: A filled linechart to visualize the growth
of the content in a plone site.
See http://pygal.org/ for more information.
pygal requires 2.6 > python > 3.0
- Initial release