How to install collective.portlet.pythonscript
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install collective.portlet.pythonscript
This add-on product adds ability to use 'Script (Python)' objects as source of items to display in a 'Python Script Portlet'.
Manager adds 'Script (Python)' objects to the Plone site. The scripts need to return an iterable of portal catalog brains (or objects adaptable to IPythonScriptPortletItem).
Manager goes into control panel and in 'Scriptable Portlets' selects option to rescan site for 'Script (Python)' objects. Now the control panel section should list the added scripts.
Manager enables scripts for use in portlets.
User edits portlets assigned in any place in the site. He can add new 'Python Script' portlet. Each portlet has a title and script used to render results. User can limit number of shown results.
Site displays results of the query inside the portlet.
- Tomasz Maćkowiak, Original Author
1.2 (August 02, 2013)
- Added possibility to pass additional properties to be rendered in the portlet [radekj]
1.1 (June 28, 2013)
- Possibility to register custom templates for rendering the python script's results [kurazu]
1.0.1 (June 25, 2013)
- Not displaying the portlet at all when there's no results items returned [radekj]