How to install collective.piwik.flowplayer
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install collective.piwik.flowplayer
collective.piwik.flowplayer displays a video play counter for Plone sites that use collective.flowplayer. A download counter is displayed when used in combination with collective.transcode.star or Plumi.
The Piwik open source analytics system is used to store and retrieve the usage data.
How to get it working
- Install collective.piwik.core and collective.flowplayer from the Plone control panel.
- You need to have access to a working Piwik installation. Create a new site in the Piwik admin UI and a new user who should have view access for that site.
- Go to the Piwik Settings page in the Plone control panel and enter the URL of your Piwik instance, the siteId and the user's authentication token
- Upload an flv/mp4 video that can be played by flowplayer and click play
If you do the above a viewlet should appear on top of flowplayer displaying the number of views of each video.
- Dimitris Moraitis, dimo at unweb.me
- Giorgos Logiotatidis, seadog at sealabs.net
- Markos Gogoulos, mgogoulos at unweb.me
- Mike Muzurakis, clopy at unweb.me
- Don't display viewlet if collective.piwik.core is not installed
- Cross browser compatibility improvements
- Error logging
- Use collective.piwik.core and server side queries for greatly improved security
- Initial release