- [test] mock
- [test] plone.app.testing
collective.overridemailrecipients forwards all mails sent from Plone. Use this package on testing and development environments where you want to test emails sent thru Plone, but not want to use the real addresses.
This package is always active by patching MailHost. The recipient(s) in the 'To' header are replaced by 'plone@localhost' or a configurable mail address.
- All emails sent thru the Plone mailer are forwarded to one mail address
- Bcc and Cc headers are stripped
To your buildout.cfg, add:
eggs = ... collective.overridemailrecipients
After that, just install via the "Add-on" controlpanel.
After installation this packages is configurable thru the site setup
- Email address, this address is used to forward mails to
- Enabled or disable or disable mail forwardind
- Add to, cc and bcc in forwarded mail
- Pawel Lewicki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Kim Chee Leong <email@example.com>
- Re-added missing tests.
- Added test module, accidentally removed it from version control
- Initial release