How to install collective.inviting
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install collective.inviting
collective.inviting is an add-on for Plone that manages event invitations, confirmations, and attendance as stored, indexed relationships between users (members or guests) and event content items in a Plone site.
This package provides the following features:
- Allow event content owners to manage invitations and retrospectively track attendance and confirmations (RSVPs).
- Email invitations including iCal, vCal attachments and links to return to the event to confirm/RSVP.
- Support both site members and guests (identifying with email) as parties who can be invited.
- Builds upon collective.subscribe, a general purpose set of components for managing user relationships ("subscriptions") with content.
- Users can change their confirmation status by re-visiting the confirmation link.
- A simple hash/token is included in emailed URLs to prevent abuse.
- Provides utility and adapter registrations for components in collective.subscribe for use in a Plone site.
Depends on collective.subscribe.
Author: Sean Upton <email@example.com>
Copyright 2011, The University of Utah.
Released as free software under the GNU GPL version 2 license. See doc/COPYING.txt
- Fix on MANIFEST.in
- Initial release [seanupton].
- Renamed from uu.inviting to collective.inviting, all dependencies on uu.subscribe moved to renamed collective.subscribe.
- Install and uninstall profiles for three local persistent utility components.