- [develop] flake8
- [develop] jarn.mkrelease
- [develop] niteoweb.loginas
- [develop] plone.app.debugtoolbar
- [develop] plone.reload
- [develop] Products.Clouseau
- [develop] Products.DocFinderTab
- [develop] Products.PDBDebugMode
- [develop] Products.PrintingMailHost
- [develop] Sphinx
- [develop] zest.releaser
- [develop] zptlint
- [test] mock
- [test] plone.app.testing
- [test] unittest2
A Plone add-on that tracks which registered user has downloaded a file (ATFile) at which time. It displays this value in a viewlet below File's title. Administrators are able to delete tracked records.
How it works
- collective.downloadtracker adds a LinesField to ATFile via ATSchemaExtender
- Download records are appended as jsonfied dictionaries in this field.
- A viewlet appears under the title. It shows a table with the username of the downloader and the time.
To install collective.downloadtracker you simply add collective.downloadtracker to the list of eggs in your buildout, run buildout and restart Plone. Then, install collective.downloadtracker using the Add-ons control panel.
- move CHANGELOG to docs/. [pabo3000]
- switch to github
- added a buildout [pabo3000]
1.0a3 - 2012-1-16
- download_record to string conversion is now done by json. [pabo3000]
1.0a2 - 2012-1-11
- Added CHANGES.txt. [pabo3000]
1.0a1 - 2012-1-11
- First public release.License (3-clause BSD)
Copyright (c) 2012, Pavel Bogdanović. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of Pavel Bogdanović. nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL PAVEL BOGDANOVIĆ BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.