How to install collective.behavior.localregistry
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install collective.behavior.localregistry
Table of Contents
Dexterity behavior to add a local plone.app.registry for content types, it adds a local component with a layered proxy registry.
- Have an idea? Found a bug? Let us know by opening a support ticket.
To enable this product in a buildout-based installation:
Edit your buildout.cfg and add collective.behavior.localregistry to the list of eggs to install:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.behavior.localregistry
If you are using Plone 4.1 you may need to extend a Dexterity known good set (KGS) to make sure that you get the right versions of the packages that make up Dexterity:
[buildout] ... extends = http://good-py.appspot.com/release/dexterity/1.2.1
After updating the configuration you need to run ''bin/buildout'', which will take care of updating your system.
Go to the 'Site Setup' page in a Plone site and click on the 'Add-ons' link.
Check the box next to collective.behavior.localregistry and click the 'Activate' button.
Note: You may have to empty your browser cache and save your resource registries in order to see the effects of the product installation.
- Note: place names and roles of the people who contribute to this package
- in this file, one to a line, like so:
- Joe Schmoe, Original Author
- Bob Slob, contributed monkey patches
- Jane Main, wrote flibberty module