How to install collective.behavior.localdiazo
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install collective.behavior.localdiazo
Table of Contents
Dexterity behavior to enable a local Diazo theme. This package aims to make easier the creation of microsites on big web sites.
To enable this product in a buildout-based installation:
Edit your buildout.cfg and add collective.behavior.localdiazo to the list of eggs to install:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.behavior.localdiazo
If you are using Plone 4.1 you may need to extend a Dexterity known good set (KGS) to make sure that you get the right versions of the packages that make up Dexterity:
[buildout] ... extends = http://good-py.appspot.com/release/dexterity/1.2.1
After updating the configuration you need to run ''bin/buildout'', which will take care of updating your system.
In Plone's control panel go to 'Dexterity Content Types', select your content type, go to the 'Behaviors' tab and enable the 'Local registry' and 'Local Diazo theme' behaviors.
Add a new object; you will see a new field called 'Theme' and select a Diazo theme from the list.
Now when you access your container you will see the Diazo theme applied to it.
If you followed all the instructions and the theme is not aplied, make sure Diazo theming is enabled on 'Theme settings'.
You may also want to take a look on the following packages:
- Removes `Template` option from `theme` drop-down (closes #1) [marcosfromero]
- Allows to select `No theme` (new empty option) and effectively removes local diazo template (closes #2) [marcosfromero]
- Fix i18n and add Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese translations. [hvelarde]
- Support for Plone 4.1 was removed. [hvelarde]
- Update package documentation. [hvelarde]
- Initial release.