How to install clipboard-modifier
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install clipboard-modifier
A flexible system to modify the text in a clipboard in a variety of ways. Out of the box we have:
- Copy a spreadsheet and change the clipboard so that it can be pasted into a
- wiki, with vertical bars (|) instead of tabs. Modify your multi-line clipboard text so that it can be pasted into Java or Python as strings.
- Modify an URL in the clipboard pointing to Amazon so that it has your Associate ID in it.
- Run a shell command piping the clipboard to it and retrieving the output from it.
- Force a clibpboard to text (removing formatting, etc.).
- Convert a complicated url into it's python equivalent, using urlencode.
- And many more...
It uses wxPython and when you bring it's window to the front it modifies the clipboard with the currently selected utility.