How to install cipher.longrequest
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install cipher.longrequest
A library to watch for long requests LIVE. LIVE means events get fired as soon as a request takes more than the predefined time, not just on request completion.
- Moved removeWSGIStuff to RequestCheckerThread.
- Feature: collecting maximum request times, use getMaxRequestTime to retrieve
- First public release
- Added exclude-url-%i options
- The original URL should be shown instead of the internal one. (using HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR)
- Drop meaningless wsgi environment variables
- Only report a request over limits once.
- Report the final duration of the request.
- When a zope request is around - Report the principal running the request. - List the query/form parameters in a nicely formatted form.
- Forgot to declare the make_filter entry point.
- Initial release as a separate package.