Bika Laboratory Information Management System
Bika LIMS 3 requires Plone 4.2.
Long and correct way:
- Read https://plone.org/documentation/manual/installing-plone
- Read https://plone.org/documentation/kb/installing-add-ons-quick-how-to
- Install Plone and the "bika.lims" package
Quick and dirty way (Linux or MacOSX):
- Download the "raw" install script from https://raw.github.com/bikalabs/Bika-LIMS/master/install.sh
- Run it (as root, using "sudo") to install in a subdirectory ./bika : "sudo bash ./install.sh" -- Optionally give another directory name as command line argument.
If you have questions, please post to one of our mailing lists:
- Users: http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bika-users
- LIMS design: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#%21forum/bika-design
- Developers: http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bika-developers
Please log issues, feature requests, or bug reports in the public issue tracker at Github:
Bika Lab Systems email@example.com http://www.bikalabs.com