How to install atreal.richfile.qualifier
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install atreal.richfile.qualifier
System to enrich a file content type in Plone with a marker interface regarding its mimetype.
Please note that atreal.richfile.qualifier is a Plone component for developers. Do not expect anything more in your Plone site if you don't use Plone components that may use atreal.richfile.qualifier, such as:
atreal.richfile.qualifier works on Plone 3 with ATFile and on Plone 4 with ATFile and ATBlob. You can easily configure your own file content type:
<five:implements class="Products.ATContentTypes.content.file.ATFile" interface=".interfaces.IFileQualifiable" />
Few options are avalaible in the Control Panel :
- 'Update all contents': will update all contents of the portal supported by this plugin.
- 'Clean all datas': will clean datas created by this plugin, for each supported content of the portal.
Important: These operations will take a while, and may slow down the site significantly while the content is updated.
Important: These operations search by the interface provided by the content in portal_catalog, so if you already have contents in your site when you install this package, you have to update 'object_provides' index first.
The version 1.1.1 of atreal.richfile.qualifier is not Plone 3 compatible ! Please use version 1.1.2 instead.
- atReal Team
- Romain BEYLERIAN [rbeylerian]
- Sponsorised by City of Albi (France), http://www.mairie-albi.fr/
1.1.2 - (2012-04-10)
- Plone 3 Compatibility : Restore Plone 3 compatibility broken in version 1.1.1 ! [rbeylerian]
- Misc : Fix typo in HISTORY.txt [rbeylerian]
- Misc : Replace tabs with whitespaces in configure.zcml [rbeylerian]
- Plone 4 Compatibility : Update CMF core permissions declaration in ZCML [rbeylerian]
- Plone 4 Compatibility : Avoid five:implements deprecation warning under Plone 4 [rbeylerian]
- Plone 4 Compatibility : minors CSS adjustments [f10w]
- Plone 4 Compatibility : add control panel action icon with the new way [f10w]
- Plone 4 Compatibility : update control panel template [f10w]
- Plone 4 Compatibility : replace bobo traverse method on the view by an adapter which is the right way even on Plone 3 [f10w]
- Plone 4 Compatibility : file content type by default in Plone 4 is ATBlob [f10w]
- Cleanup package-structure [f10w]
1.0.0rc1 - 2009-12-23
- First release candidate [f10w]
1.0.0beta3 - 2009-09-11
- Add a patch to kss.core [f10w]
1.0.0beta2 - 2009-09-08
- Delete a call to an external package useless not required [f10w]
1.0.0beta1 - 2009-09-04
- First public release [tbenita, tiazma, f10w]