How to install atreal.monkeyplone
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install atreal.monkeyplone
atreal.monkeyplone display fullname in portlet review and change security for cut/copy/paste/delete actions in Plone.
Plone 3 : Use the last version of branch 1.x.x. Plone 4 : Use the last version of branch 2.x.x (this corresponds to the current version).
Note that the developement trunk only support Plone 4.
- it changes the Permission on the tree methods : manage_cutObjects, manage_delObjects and manage_pasteObjects of BaseFolderMixin from Products.Archetypes.BaseFolder.
- it patches the method _verifyObjectPaste from Products.CMFCore.PortalFolder who check the delete permission on parent object.
- it applies on actions this modifications.
When a user "can add" on a folder, now he can cut and delete his own creation.
Use with precaution;)
- `atReal Team`_
- Romain BEYLERIAN [rbeylerian]
Changelog for atreal.monkeyplone
- Delete diplay of user's fullname in review portlet (already set in Plone 4.1). [rebeylerian]
- New major version for Plone 4. Plone 3 IS NO LONGER supported (Use last version of branch 1.x.x for Plone 3). [rbeylerian]
- Allow versions of collective.monkeypatcher newer than 1.0b2. [WouterVH]
- Version of collective.monkeypatcher fixed to 1.0b2 because doesn't work with 1.0b1. [f10w]
- Initial release. [drjnut][f10w]