How to install anuket
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install anuket
Anuket is an opinionated Python web framework based on Pyramid. It is intended to be used by other Pyramid applications as a base for common choices. Anuket use URLDispatch for resources location, SQLAlchemy for ORM, Mako and Twitter Bootstrap for templates.
The full documentation is available at Read the Docs.
$ pip install anuket
This will install Anuket and all the necessary Python packages dependencies. For more detailed instructions please read the INSTALL.txt file.
Anuket is write so he can be extended by other Pyramid applications by using the extensibility system of Pyramid. For details please read the Anuket tutorial.
Anuket is provided under the Expat licence (or MIT licence). See the LICENSE.txt file for details.
Contributions to Anuket are highly welcome. Please use Github to report bugs, feature requests and submit your code: https://github.com/lazaret/anuket
Note that development is done on the develop branch. The master is reserved for production-ready state. Therefore make sure to base your work on the develop branch.
0.5 released 2012-08-15
- Fix documentation and packaging issues
0.5 released 2012-08-14
- Add database migration support with alembic
- Add database console scripts
- Add Beaker sessions
- Add a tutorial in the documentation
- Improve the security of the deletion of users
0.4 released 2012-04-29
- Change the auth_user request property to an AuthUser object
- Extend the tests suite
- Extend the documentation
0.3 released 2012-03-30
- Change package name to Anuket
- Extend the user management tool
- Add cracklib password checker
- Add pyramid_exclog for production environment
0.2 released 2012-03-20
- Add 100% tests coverage
- Add minimalistic documentation
0.1 released 2012-03-12
- Base templates with mako and Twitter Bootstrap
- Basic Auth&Auth mechanism and model with SQLAlchemy