| Store | Cart

RE: "fake" hive in the registry on 64 bit windows

From: Perlmutter, Joshua B <Josh...@ca.com>
Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:39:51 +0000
Joel,

Thank you. Not only did this explain what was happening it gave a solution without anything being added.
Trying to create a script to gather the registry information for a program that happens to be 32 bit and ships with a basic Perl for a Perl API, I figured this would be a great way to remove human error, unfortunately I did not expect the caveat you explained and resolved quite nicely.

Thank you again.

And thanks to everyone whom replied. The options of extra items was something I was going to bring up and look into due to the need to verify our registry section correctly.

Sincerely,
Josh Perlmutter
CA SiteMinder Technical Support Engineer
Contacting support...
.By Phone: 1-800-CALL CAI (225-5224)
.Via the Web: https://support.ca.com

Any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact my manager Bill Miller Manager, CA Technologies Support
(508) 628-8858
Will...@ca.com<mailto:Will...@ca.com>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete this e-mail and any files transmitted with it and notify the sender immediately.