| Store | Cart

Re: XML::LibXML broken on PPM

From: Francisco Zarabozo <fzar...@hotmail.com>
Wed, 6 Mar 2013 20:53:29 -0600
To whom may concern (@ActiveState):

Regarding the message bellow, scratch that. 'LIBS' and 'INC' need to be
defined in the call to Makefile.PL. Example:

perl Makefile.PL INC=-IC:\pathtocincludes\include LIBS=-LC:\pathtolibs\lib

Those should contain all the include and lib files from iconv, LibXML and
zlib.

I just compiled XML::LibXML v2.0014 myself successfully for Perl 5.16 x64.
It should work on PPM too.

Best regards,

Francisco Zarabozo