| Store | Cart

FW: DB_File install hickup

From: Alvarez, Anthony <aalv...@panasonicatlanta.com>
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:47:17 -0400
Yes this workstation is behind a firewall and there is no local DNS here.

I ran the following command, but PPM still is choking.
I really appreciate your advise, but is there another move we can make??

Below is the output of the ppm install command:

C:\downloads\activePerl>ppm install --location=C:\downloads\activePerl
DB_File
Retrieving package 'DB_File'...
Error installing package 'DB_File': Error reading
http://www.activestate.com/PPM
packages/5.6/MSWin32-x86-multi-thread/DB_File.tar.gz: 407 Proxy
authentication required

Please advise. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.